Tenney Environmental Ships Roll Up Refrigeration Module to a Manufacturing Company
Tenney Environmental, a division of Thermal Product Solutions, announced the shipment of a Tenney Environmental Roll Up Refrigeration Module.
The module has an operating temperature range of -68°C to 125°C. Relative humidity range of 20%-95% RH in the temperature range of 20°C to 70°C limited by a 5°C dew point.
This specially designed refrigeration module has the following dimensions: 84” W x 84” D x 108” H. The interior is made from 20 gauge stainless steel and the exterior’s construction is 18 gauge cold rolled steel. The module’s simple bolt up design makes it Ideal for new or existing walk-in testing chamber conditioning requirements.
“Our customer contacted us with specific needs. They plan to utilize their existing solid construction walk-in box for their product and we will provide this Roll Up Refrigeration Module for conditioning the existing solid construction chamber. This RURM contains a 30 HP cascade refrigeration system that is sure to meet their needs.”
– Jeff Comitz, Applications Engineering Manager
Unique features of this roll up refrigeration module include:
- Reciprocating type compressors
- Dry expansion evaporator with copper tubes expanded into collared aluminum fins
- A series of heaters containing Nichrome wire heating elements
- Tempgard IV Over/Under Temperature Protection System
- Two 30 HP reciprocation compressors
- Non-explosive, non-toxic refrigerant
- 1 year parts and labor warranty